Visa Application Support


Thank you for visiting our web site!


  • How can I be a Japanese?
  • How can I invite my family to Japan?
  • How can I work in Japan?
  • How can I get the permanent visa?
  • I’ll marry a Japanese. How can I get visa?
  • I have a child born in Japan. What should I do?
  • How I can start business in Japan?


If your answer is YES to one of the questions above…,
We are here to help you!


We, “Office Arai”, located in Maebashi, Gunma, are offering services for foreign nationals in Japan such as VISA application, Naturalization, or other Life-support services.


Why use our services?


Increase the chances of permission


We are the specialist of procedures in Japan and know how to maximize your chance to get permission for each application.


What is Gyoseisyosi?


“A Gyoseishoshi is a national licensed lawyer who practices to prepare documents for public agencies and/or submit them on behalf of clients for fees in administrative applications and documents relating to rights and duties or certification of facts such as various contracts and wills etc. under Certified Administrative Procedures Legal Specialist (Gyoseishoshi) Act.” --- from the pamphlet of Japan Federation of Certified Administrative Procedures Legal Specialists Associations


Save your precious time and energy


Office ours of government facilities is Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 17:00. It means you have to take day-off only to get some documents that necessary for your application. So using our services saves your precious time and energy.


If you have any trouble on procedures or documentation which is necessary in Japan, feel free to contact us!


Free 1-hour consultation!


Service fee
Naturalization \98,000〜
Permanent visa \80,000
Certificate of eligibility \80,000〜
Change of status \80,000〜
Extension of period \30,000
Short stay \30,000
International marriage support \100,000〜


For more information, please call us or send message.